WHAT TO VISIT
- The Costa de la Luz: noted for its fine-sand beaches, many of them unspoilt. We must point out the Sta. María del Mar Beach.
- Plaza Mina: with a great historical richness. There you can find the Museo de Cádiz.
- The Cathedral, the Roman Theatre, the Monument in honour of the Constitution from 1812 or the San Antonio Church.
- Cadiz is popularly known by the Carnivals and the Easter Week; the perfect times to visit the city.
- Do not leave without trying the famous stews with croaker or monkfish, the tortillitas de camarones or the ortiguillas fritas along with a good Jerez wine.
HOTEL OF FRANCE AND PARIS
Our hotel has a great reputation and recognition in the city, since it has been recognised as a reference of the tourism sector in Cádiz. We must point out:
- The silver medal of the city, awarded to the hotel in 2005; a prize to the serviced rendered to Cádiz for years.
- Our hotel was founded in 1890 and since the year 1900, we can find prove of graphic advertising.